Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can you help me find a MALE name that means ';saviour'; and a femal name that means ';vi

something to that effect. I'm trying to write a story lol. thanks if you can help. :)



Can you help me find a MALE name that means ''saviour'' and a femal name that means ''victory or triumph'' or...spyware remover



Can't believe you asked-- I have got the perfect names (which I used for my own first two children, of course).



Joshua means ''Jehovah is salvation'' and is actually the older Hebrew version of Y'shua (Jesus), the Saviour Himself!



For my daughter Jordan, we have a contextual understanding of her name: God's promises fulfilled, or victory in God (the word literally just means 'descending,' as in the river). This name can be used, of course, for a male as well (and, in fact, used to be exclusively for males).



Another good salvation one (for a girl, though) is Rachael: 'little lamb,' or specifically, 'lamb of God' (salvation itself!).



Yup, you guessed right. Rachael's my third child.



Can you help me find a MALE name that means ''saviour'' and a femal name that means ''victory or triumph'' or...virus removal



Salvadore :( for a boy..



Colina, Collette, Eunice, Niccola (Nichola, Nicole), Nika, Tori (Tory, Torey, Torri), Veronica, Vicki, Victoria,
Moses Means Saviour



Victoria Means Victory
My sons name is Gage... In Gaelic it means ''God's Holy Warrior''
Salvador (Latin) / Salvatore (Italian) are boys names meaning Saviour.



Bernice (greek) means victory bringer



Lanakila (hawaiian) means victory/triumph



Hope this helps



Tracey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment