Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What were some of the major triumphs and tragedies in Abraham Lincoln's life?

Please express what you think were two of the major triumphs and two of the major tragedies in Lincoln's life. Support your opinions with facts, too. I'd love to see if there are certain examples that most people find the worst and best moments of his life. He's always been of interest to me, and I know many others as well.



Look forward to your opinions!



What were some of the major triumphs and tragedies in Abraham Lincoln's life?virus scanner



Winning the Presidency and winning the Civil War were certainly two of his triumphs. Among the tragedies of his life were the death of his beloved son and his wife's lifelong mental illness.



What were some of the major triumphs and tragedies in Abraham Lincoln's life?anti virus software



The most majoir sirous thing was the sival war lots of people



died.In ford's theater liken was killed.
I belleve one of the greatest tragedies was his life long depression suffered by him and a good part of his family. Had Lincoln had the ability to really focus on the day to day goings on in his life without the depression slapping him down on a daily basis, think what he may have accomplished over and above what he already had... tvtop_toptv
Tragedies- as expressed before, I say the death of Tad during the War. About a year and a half ago I became a father. I love my little girl with every breath I breathe. To lose her would be devastating, but to lose a loved one as president, in middle of a war. Was he able to fully grieve?

No comments:

Post a Comment