Friday, August 20, 2010

I have to do a history report and the topic is ';triumph and tradgedy'; what would be a good

I am currently working on a huge history project with the same theme. I'm doing The Sinking of the USS Indianapolis. Some things other people are doing are; Japanese Internment Camps, Wilma Rudolf, Iwo Jima, and Mount Vesuvius/Pompeii, I don't know what you're interested in, but I hope that this helps.



I have to do a history report and the topic is ''triumph and tradgedy'' what would be a good story for mine?antivirus download



A war where you do a piece on the triumphent side but you show the price it took, the tradgedy.



I have to do a history report and the topic is ''triumph and tradgedy'' what would be a good story for mine?bmw



Hitler and the Jews!@~
Napoleon and Josephine.

No comments:

Post a Comment