Friday, August 20, 2010

For dental professionals/users, what is your opinion of the Oral B Triumph? Is it worth the price?

The orthodontist I go to gave me one included into the cost of my orthodontic treatment so that is how I got mine.



It's OK, I mean, it's very high tech and it has 3 different type of brushes and 1 tongue cleaner. And it does get all the plaque off your teeth whereas a regular toothbrush might not...your teeth are overall cleaner.



However, I have been using a regular toothbrush for year and years and years and I have never gotten one cavity.



So you are asking if it is worth all the money...I would say no, spend the money towards something else!



For dental professionals/users, what is your opinion of the Oral B Triumph? Is it worth the price?free spyware remobal



I was gonna consider to buy that myself..



But I decided not to.



End of the day it's all about what you feel how your teeth need to be cared.



So I asked my dentist instead to recommend which Oral B electric toothbrush would be the right one for me.



He told me the one I should buy that will help my teeth look healthy and feel cleaner.



I took his advise and I'm glad I've got the right one that suits my teeth.



There is nothing like buying something your teeth don't need. I suggest you take the advise of your dentist and get the one that suits you.



Not because it is new in the market and it's the top of the range. You should consider your own teeth's condition to see what is the best one for you.



Advise is far more better than buying something you really don't need.



Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment