Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What do you do when time is coming to a close and you still don't have your stories of triumph

time goes by way too fast. just try to make it another day without giving up. i definitely have my moments where i don't care about life anymore...done some real stupid things...my body seems like it's not ready to give up though...it won't let me...i guess i'm just waiting...maybe that's my problem...i'm not going out there to find that glory...i'm just scared of there not being any glory for me...maybe that's not possible.



What do you do when time is coming to a close and you still don't have your stories of triumph and glory....spyware



I just pull out some scary sex stories from my days as a druggie. There's lots there.



What do you do when time is coming to a close and you still don't have your stories of triumph and glory....virus scan



when you go on Y!A. :)
I have many stories. But I have never sought either triumph nor glory.



So I will leave the telling of any such to others.
Been there , done that. It is a tradition in college. It calls for an all nighter. Put the coffee pot on and get ready to focus.
Maybe you redefine triumph and glory.
Are you kidding? I am level 6 and have an 11% BA record. I have no need to embellish. One day my grandchildren will ask me about the day I hit level 7, and I will put them on my knee and say ''In my day we didn't have etherlinked brain implants. We had something called keyboards on which we pressed buttons that spelled words that had meaning.'' At which point they would say ''Grandpa, you smell like pee'' and run away.
prepare to shrivel up....die...leave...



or i jsut cry....
you drink some whiskey and start making up stories
eat your wheaties
put your imagination in high gear
dont understand your question
But there IS still time... things don't have to be this way...
plagiarize

No comments:

Post a Comment