Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ESLhow did you learn english? are you fluently in this language? english has opened you the doors fo

I want to know experiences and advices for those people who learn english as second language in their countries plz thanks I am learning english but I want to be fluent in this language specially in writing and speaking.. I want to develope all my skills very well staying in my country mexico.. thanks



ESLhow did you learn english? are you fluently in this language? english has opened you the doors for triumph?product key



I studied through an VHS course, then did lots of reading and watched lots of tv, studied grammar and phonetics, after 15 years I'm petty much fluent at this language. (I certainly could have done much better, but I was not much dedicated to my studies.)



It has not opened the doors for triumph, but I'm very glad that I'm able to use it, because the internet in English is so much greater than in my native language.



I do not really use English in my daily life except for watching films and using the internet.



ESLhow did you learn english? are you fluently in this language? english has opened you the doors for triumph?triumph



I traveled a lot as a child and teenager because of my parents' professional needs, so I had to learn languages while I was growing up. French was compulsory (French school), but ENglish was also important.



  • makeup for girls
  • legal advice get married
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment