Friday, August 20, 2010

How many Grand Slam titles will Federer win in his career? Will he triumph at the French Open?

If he surpasses Sampras's 14 GS titles, can he be rightfully called the best ever? Will he win more Wimbledon titles than Sampras?



How many Grand Slam titles will Federer win in his career? Will he triumph at the French Open?malware



If my calculations are right, he will probably win about 16 -18. I know that's a big number but just consider the stats and then you'll see why. Federer already has 10 G-Slams in like 3 years and I expect to see him dominate for the next 3 yrs. He's probably gonna win every other G-Slam except for French in the next 3 yrs. Unless Rafa Nadal drastically improves his hard-court game or the so-called ''young-guns'' step it up, Federer will be laughing all the way up to the bank. The French is still a long shot for Federer though. I don't see him winning it this year or the next. He's improving but so is Nadal.



If he ends his career with 16 G-Slams and still World #1 I think he can be called the Best Ever, arguably. But he will definetely be the most technically perfect tennis player of all time.



HE WILL DEFINETELY WIN MORE WIMBLEDON TITLE THAN SAMPRAS



How many Grand Slam titles will Federer win in his career? Will he triumph at the French Open?norton 360



He will win more grandslams than Sampras, and I personally believe that yes, I have a feeling he's going to win Roland Garros. If he does, he will be very emotional the same way Agassi was when he won Roland Garros. Watch out Federer.
I think he'll win more titles than Sampras for sure.Coz he's got a long time to go and I bet he'd retire only by the time he's 28-29.He will surely be ONE of the best but not THE best.



I really don't think he's gonna triumph at the French Open.But the other Grand Slams-yes.



  • makeup for girls
  • legal advice get married
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment