Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Who said, ';good triumphs over evil';?

I would like to know who said, ''Good triumphs over evil'' . I am using it in my english paper, and I need to find who said it and cite it correctly in MLA format. I tried to google it but didnt have any luck. Thanks for any help!



Who said, ''good triumphs over evil''?virus protection



I found a few references but I believe throughout history you will find that many people have said that quote. Maybe not word for word, but I even found some references from a Yu-Gi-Oh character saying it! Ha!



Some of the more notable ones below.



1 - Catherine Hicks



Fundamentalists are wrong and unGodly in any religion. Some people need to feel superior over others , but God's message has always been that of humility, service, and love. All we can do is pray that good triumphs over evil.



2 - Margaret Thatcher



I am in politics because of the conflict between good and evil, and I believe that in the end good will triumph.

No comments:

Post a Comment