Friday, August 20, 2010

I am thinking of putting a 190 rear tire on my Triumph Daytona 600. It comes with a 180 stock. Any o

why? it won't make anything better, in fact it can make your handling worse. I figure vanity has much to do with it, in that case, I'm sure it has already been tried.



I am thinking of putting a 190 rear tire on my Triumph Daytona 600. It comes with a 180 stock. Any opinions?antivirus scan



If I were you, I would check with my Triumph dealer first to make sure it won't interfere with your swingarm,etc. Also it's essential that the new tire have the same height (profile) as th eold tire, or you will alter the handling of the bike. I think www.tirerack.com does motorcycles too, don't they? They would know also.



I am thinking of putting a 190 rear tire on my Triumph Daytona 600. It comes with a 180 stock. Any opinions?computer security



If you want a wider tire that is just fine, such a small difference really won't have a noticable affect anyway. The advantage of a wider tire is that you get more tire to the pavement for acceleration. You shouldn't have any problem with clearance and handling as the 2 previous folks said. I'm not aware of tirerack selling motorcycle tires, but www.ronayers.com has great prices on sportbike tires.



  • makeup for girls
  • legal advice get married
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment