Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have you had a failure or defeat that you turned around into a victory or triumph?

I once had a string of job interviews that went bad. And I really wanted the jobs. However, one company went bankrupt; another one terminated the position shortly after they hired someone else; and another turned out to be in a horrid work environment. I eventually changed career paths and am very happy with life for it. Anyone else?



Have you had a failure or defeat that you turned around into a victory or triumph?norton antivirus 2007



In 6/99, a demonstration failed horribly due to poor preparation before a group of military and academics in MA.



In 10/99, the same demonstration was a resounding success after weeks of constant rehearsal and fine tweaking. My company won a 5 year, $8 Million contract and my salary went up 25%.



Sadly, the depressive side of bipolar disorder was triggered from the 6/99 failure and I have yet to recover fully - 7 years later.



Have you had a failure or defeat that you turned around into a victory or triumph?product key



Thank you very much. Report It


yeah, my entire life.
EVERYDAY I WAKE UP IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO START MY LIFE ALL OVER AGAIN.... I CAN BE VICTORIOUS THE MOMENT I OPEN MY EYES!!!
I was an analyst that got hit when the internet boom died...now I'm a nurse and I love the fact that I get to have 2 careers that are so different.

No comments:

Post a Comment