Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Does the fact that Gatorade just about put Allsport out of business prove that God will triumph over

Well nobody can market like Christianity can (except possibly Bill Gates)



Does the fact that Gatorade just about put Allsport out of business prove that God will triumph over Satan?norton antivirus



What it proves is that those dang guys who invented it are wealthy beyond my comprehension, and it pains me that they are Florida Gators (being a buckeye myself and having been trounced in football and basketball this year).



Does the fact that Gatorade just about put Allsport out of business prove that God will triumph over Satan?security



(Sing songy)



Gaaa-to-raaa-de



(Angry)



H2O!



(Sing songy)



Water sucks! It really, really sucks!



*tee hee couldn't help myself :-p
I think it proves that Allsport never really tasted that great! I had to drink it while on my high school soccer team: yech!
It's all in the 'just about'.



Always uncertainty, there is....



Suddenly a woman comes crashing through your ceiling, singing, dancing, kicking, clutching a scrawled note in crayon, fresh from turning children to stone...



So many uncertainties I see....



So many people throwing themselves at other people...



What was the question?



Oh, yes... Gatorade and God. Is God a big orange barrel?
AllSport is NOT out of business?

No comments:

Post a Comment