Friday, August 20, 2010

I am trying to track the history and model of my 66 triumph t120 motorcycle, engine no; du43416. tha

i have heard that it is possible to find such info but i 'm not having much luck.



I am trying to track the history and model of my 66 triumph t120 motorcycle, engine no; du43416. thanks.?internet security 2006



It's obviously a Bonneville (T 120 denotes model).Try the Triumph motorcycle owners club( type in TOMCC on the internet) for more info,though you'll probably have to join up to get it---a good idea anyway.



I am trying to track the history and model of my 66 triumph t120 motorcycle, engine no; du43416. thanks.?microsoft



I am the secretary of one of the Triumph Branches the web address you will need is



http://www.tomcc.org/



I hope you get the help you need .

No comments:

Post a Comment